A valuable tool for understanding differences in personality and temperament.
- JALIMA® workshops can help your team value differences and create unity
- Individuals analyze, understand, interact and learn differently
- These differences, once acknowledged and understood, can become powerful tools for interpersonal communication and interaction leading to increased productivity and efficiency in the workforce
- JALIMA® asks participants to identify their individual styles using four cards that represent key personality types: Red, Gold, Green or Purple.
Further benefits of your color assessment:
- Results help understand and view your peers with a different point of view.
- Improve your communication skills
- Increase your sales and productivity
- Create a harmonious environment
- Improve morale
- Discover strengths and goals in your personal and professional interactions
- Strengthen teams and decrease staff turnover
- Improve your relationships
- Discover a greater understanding of yourself and others
The Jalima Tools for Corporate Understanding was a very enriching exercise. It was beneficial for members to literally “wear their colors” on their clothing and to take this into consideration as they worked together throughout the remainder of the retreat. Ensuring , that there was a variety of different colors represented in each group allowed the Board members to truly understand how to work with members with different personality and working styles. It enabled great self-awareness for each Board member and provided lessons that they could then carry back into each of their respective businesses and personal lives. Jalima Colors definitely had an impactful effect on our Board that translated into proactive application for each of them.
Rutgers University CUEED
Entrepreneurship Pioneers Initiative